Monday, June 30, 2008

Bitch Please

Read this.


Finished?


Now you understand the title of this post. How the hell can you claim that you had your daughter wear an inflammatory shirt to elementary school to spark racial dialogue when you're afraid to talk to her about what the effing shirt means?

Do you think we're stupid, do you?

See, I like kids, but in order to teach her mother a lesson it would have only been fitting if this little white girl got beat the eff up for that shirt. Then the mother would have been all sad and crying, but she would have learned. Anyway, I just needed to share that and get it off my chest.

I'm cool now.

6 comments:

nyc/caribbean ragazza said...

I don't know what to say. That poor kid.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, I see:

The school should have seized on the opportunity to use the shirt as a learning toll.

And yet the mother also says she didn't explain it to the daughter to keep her "innocent."

So, you want to spark discussion about something that you think the kids are too young to learn about?

Yes, I so totally understand. Right. I need a drink...

Unknown said...

As Mama G says, some people you just have to give to God. I have neither the patience nor the will power to explain to this woman that if she wanted to promote tolerance she could have found myriad ways to do so using neither the word nor the shirt and starting in her own home.
See, my blood pressure is already up, i'm letting this go.

Big Man said...

Now y'all know how I felt. I was just reading the story, didn't think it was a big deal, and then I got to that part.

It really pissed me off. She wasn't trying to spark discussion, she was trying to start some shit. She probably wanted her daughter to get her ass beat so she could sue. It's crazy.

Anonymous said...

Wow! WTF!

“The only foes that threaten America are the enemies at home, and these are ignorance, superstition and incompetence.”
Elbert Hubbard

Amen to the ignorance part! What was that women thinking?

Anonymous said...

Had the girl gotten her ass kicked, the mother would have sued the school claiming an unsafe environment. I can't talk about this any more, makes you wanna hurt sombody...




Raving Black Lunatic